|Setting a new setpoint|
|Accept the edited curve|
|Undo and Redo function|
|Shifting a setpoint|
|Shifting a curve segment|
|Additional shown profile|
|For setting a new setpoint the cursor has to be positioned
at an user-defined point first.
The cursor can be positioned as follows:
- by touching the profile at the desired position or
- by entering the desired setpoint number in the input field "Set point" or
- by using the cursor buttons in the left screen area or
- at this, the cursor can be moved 1 point up or down or
- the cursor can be positioned directly to the next already setted setpoints
After the cursor has been placed at the desired position, the set-point can be entered in the field "mm".
The edited (but not yet accepted) curve is shown in blue.
Copyright © 2005 it-autec GmbH, Henri-Dunant Str. 57, D 51107 Köln, Email: email@example.com Tel.: +49 (0)221 8808986